The highly anticipated COLOR EDITION of Bryan Lee O’Malley’s SCOTT PILGRIM’S PRECIOUS LITTLE LIFE will not be the only way for fans of the series to get the re-mastered, re-lettered, and full color debut volume in the SCOTT PILGRIM series.
On July 11th, O’Malley and Oni Press will unveil the EVIL EDITION and COLLECTOR’S EDITION versions of PRECIOUS LITTLE LIFE.
“As much as Scott Pilgrim fans eagerly anticipated the new extras-packed COLOR EDITION books, we knew some would be craving more,” explained Oni Press Operations Director George Rohac. “With the EVIL EDITION and COLLECTOR’S EDITION of the books, we’re giving the true Scott-a-holic some alternatives to sate their hunger.”
Both editions will be available only from Oni Press, debuting at their booth (#1833) at Comic-Con International 2012. They will then be available for order at OniPress.com on August 8th, 2012.
The EVIL EDITION sports a new cover from O’Malley featuring Ramona’s first evil-ex, Matthew Patel. The edition will be on sale for $40 US.
The limited-to-1000 COLLECTOR’S EDITION provides fans a deluxe package with a ton of exclusive goodies. In addition to the EVIL EDITION version of the book, the COLLECTOR’S EDITION also includes:
- A numbered book plate signed by Bryan Lee O’Malley
- Five art prints featuring both versions of the cover, along with three of volume 1’s biggest moments–each measuring 9×12
- Eleven vinyl stickers featuring some of O’Malley’s favorite panels from the book
- Two scout-style embroidered badges featuring Pilgrim and Patel (not pictured)
- A hand-crumpled setlist from Crash & the Boys drummer Trasha
- A two-inch metal Scott Pilgrim 1-up coin
- A code for the digital edition of SCOTT PILGRIM VOLUME 1 COLOR EDITION from ComiXology
This strictly limited package retails for $100 US.
Founded in 1997, Oni Press, Inc. has become one of the comic industry’s most well-respected independent comic publishers–Revolutionizing Comics by focusing on character and story-driven creator-owned work in a variety of genres and formats.
All photos courtesy of Charlie Chu.